Friday, June 24, 2005

Home at Last


I returned home to San Diego from my Ameripean Sojourn on Wednesday night, June 22, three and a half weeks after beginning my journey to six fascinating European lands. When I showed up at work the following morning, my co-workers had a special treat waiting for me on my desk. They had followed the Ameripean Sojourn blog and were impressed by the pictures of various European foods I took. They decided to surprise me with this delectable assortment of AMERICAN deserts, appropriately adorned with a U.S. flag. It was a fitting and heartwarming welcome home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i came here from vidblogs.com....wheres the VID in this BLOG?!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! French bob voyeur Big boobs huge boobs japanese whistleblower laptop http://www.subaru-forester-recall.info/401k-withdrawal.html winchester model 70 .243 varmit special continuous shuffle machine baccarat

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »